wrenchxd
Discussion
Dev
Dev

Early Adopters, Showoff Your Vehicle!

driving

Thanks to everyone who's signed up so far! Showoff what you're driving! I recently bought a 2003 Infiniti G35 that had been sitting in someones driveway for a couple years. It's got 160,000 km (100,000 Miles) and it pulls harder than any car I've ever owned before! I finally got it back from my mechanic the other night and was able to drive it hard for the first time. I'm pretty stoked, here's a pic from I took afterwards.

Early Adopters, Showoff Your Vehicle!-eca8 #1-

Upvote
Downvote
username
Cancel
6 Replies
LA Auto
LA Auto

Reply-c126 #1-

My 2009 Lancer SE. My first car I've had for around 3 years now. Has 210k km and she's still going strong.

Upvote
Comment
Downvote
Goat Garage
Goat Garage

Reply-faef #1-

Rocking a 2020 f250 tremor. Also have a 2005 f150 I picked up 10 years ago not running. fixed the engine and it's still going strong

Upvote
Comment
Downvote
Goat Garage :Thanks! Yes the truck comes factory with the lift and a few other goodies.
Garage & Street
Garage & Street

Reply-e81d #1-

1996 Harley-Davidson heritage Softail Classic. She gets collectors plates next spring!

Upvote
Comment
Downvote
heresjohnny :Beautiful Softail Classic. I bet your stoked to get those collectors plates 😆
DailyMekanick
DailyMekanick

Reply-ed67 #1-

My 13 Sonic RS and my recently acquired 06 Grand Caravan. I picked up the van for dirt cheap. Did the water pump, thermostat, drive belt, rear shocks, sparkplugs+wires, oil pressure switch, oil change, clockspring and turn signal switch all in the driveway to get it on the road. Would have made for some awesome write ups if I knew about this website!

Cheers, hopefully we can all pitch in to make this community a wealth of knowledge!

Upvote
Comment
Downvote
heresjohnny :DailyMekanick, welcome to WrenchXD! You got yourself a great van that was cheap. Win win situation!
heresjohnny
heresjohnny

BMW 128i I used to own a couple years ago:

Reply-089d #1-

Reply-089d #2-

Upvote
Comment
Downvote
Off-Road Nova

Reply-f910 #1-

My 2007 4Runner V8 Limited 4WD I’ve had for about 2 years now. An ongoing build, check out my insta and YouTube for more if you’re interested in some of the mods! Welcome everyone, seems like this site will be pretty useful.

instagram: nova_4runner

youtube: Off-Road Nova

Upvote
Comment
Downvote
Dev :Nice! I'll have to checkout your Youtube channel!
heresjohnny :Hey Off-Road Nova, thank you for signing up and welcome to WrenchXD! Also, nice 4Runner!! 👌